Friday, January 7, 2011

So Sad, A Father Lets His 8-Year-Old Boy Fire An Uzi Submachine Gun.. Sending A Bullet To His Bain

(The video does not show the death)



"A courtroom was left shocked by disturbing evidence as lawyers tried to prove a gun show organizer should be blamed for an 8-year-old's death. The jury watched 8-year-old Christopher Bizilj’s final moments as he gripped, and then fired the Uzi submachine gun, and it recoiled, sending a bullet into his brain. In court, his father, Charles talked about taking that video. “I kept putting my camera back up to my face and back down, and back up and back down, and then finally I put the camera back up to my face to put my eye to the viewfinder, and Chris was not in the viewfinder,” said Charles Bizilj. Jurors gasped in disbelief as they watched the boy squeeze the trigger, and then fall." - 7 News. Submitted by Flavio Gomes

No comments: